June 09, 2015

My 3 month adventure


Since I've returned from Lyon, I've had a few days to pack for my three month holiday. I couldn't be more excited to get started! I can't wait to finally see my family! After 5 months of not seeing a single family member or friend from Sydney, it almost feels surreal that the day has come. I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Paris to welcome them at the airport and start this adventure!

So where am I going...?

Here's the itinerary...



1. White route:
With my sister, brother in law and boyfriend, we're starting in Paris, then travelling to Nice, Cannes and Monaco. Then we're off to Ibiza (I'm ready to part it uppp!) and ending in Barcelona, before flying back to Paris and sadly saying goodbye to my sister and brother in law.

2. Blue route:
My boyfriend and I will be continuing on to Berlin, then heading north to discover Scandinavia! We'll be travelling to Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen. Then we're heading to London for 2 weeks! (My favourite city!). After that, we'll spend a few more nights in Paris, then it'll be time to sadly say goodbye to him.

3. Pink route:
Now my other sister is arriving! We'll spend a few days in Paris, then we're off to Berlin (again.. she really wants to visit Berlin!). After that, we'll be heading to Eastern Europe to visit Prague, Budapest and Krakow. So excited to discover more of the east. 


I'll also be taking my family to Caen to visit my hometown. They'll get to see my dorm room, university, and explore the city I've been calling home for the past 5 months!

I'm now all packed and ready to go. I can't wait to start this adventure and tick off more cities from my list! This means that I won't be publishing any blog posts until I get back in September, but get ready for all the photo diaries!

I hope you all have a safe and wonderful summer or winter break (wherever you are in the world), and I'll talk to you guys soon!

If you want to stay up to date with my travels, you can follow me on Instagram and Twitter. I'l be posting plenty of photos!