March 23, 2014

Double denim & sneakers


This weekend has been nothing short of hot! It definitely doesn't feel like we're drifting away from Summer and into Autumn. But hey, who's complaining?! When you get clear blue skies, sunshine and 30 degree weather, it's time to pull out those denim shorts and soak up the sun :)

Sadly for me, I didn't have a lot of time to enjoy the sunshine as most of my weekend was spent indoors doing uni assignments. It's going to be a busy couple of weeks ahead! And on a side note, I'm still in the process of editing the photos from my New Caledonia holiday, so bare with me :) The photo diary will definitely be up early next week.

Hope you're all having a great weekend!


What I wore:
Shirt: Glue Store (similar here)
Shorts: Supre (similar here)
Shoes: Puma
Bag: Mimco
Bracelet: With Love Kirsten (gold version also available) - only $1.60! Use the code "TWSBLOG" at the checkout to receive 20% off your order!