February 19, 2014

Singapore photo diary - Part 1



Another travel photo diary for you guys! I actually visited Singapore back in December of 2012, (so the Christmas spirit was definitely in the air) but I only just realised I never shared any photos of my trip on my blog, so here they are! Apologies for the old photos of myself haha.. 

Travelling to Singapore was my first ever time overseas, and it was so much fun! It's such a lively and modern city, and it made me realise how advanced other countries are, compared to Australia. I can definitely say that I caught the travel bug while in Singapore, because shortly after, I travelled to Thailand, Malaysia, India and Hong Kong. The travel bug is still very much alive, so stay tuned for a lot more photo diaries and exciting travels this year :) (One is actually coming next month!).

Also, make sure you stay tuned for Part 2 of my Singapore photo diary later this week!

Have you been to Singapore? What were your favourite sights?

If you have any questions on where I stayed or what I saw, leave them in the comments below and I'll get back to you :)






ION Orchard is the main shopping mall in Singapore - it's absolutely huge! And stunning at night when the lights are all on :)








 Amazing architecture!

The iconic Marina Bay Sands Hotel.. You'll be seeing a few more shots of this beauty :)

 The Singapore Flyer - We went up here to check out the view of the city.
 Views from the Flyer:




The iconic Merlion - mascot of Singapore :)


Hope you guys enjoyed the photo diary :)

Stay tuned for Part 2 later this week!