December 22, 2013

Pom pom shorts

My new favourite pair of summer shorts :) 
My lovely friend gave this outfit to me as an early Christmas present and I had to share it with you guys the minute I received it! Black stripes, neon orange floral print and a pom pom hemline all blended into one pair of cute shorts.. Love it! 

Pair it with a simple white tank and some strappy sandals for an effortless summer vibe, or pair it with slip on canvas shoes like these Toms for a sporty feel.. what could be more perfect for the hot season ahead?! (especially with this heatwave that's hit Sydney this week!)

How would you style these shorts?

What I wore:
Shirt: Bardot
Shorts: Chica Booti (Orange pom pom version here)
Shoes: Toms
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace & Spike Bracelet: With Love Kirsten


SPECIAL OFFER:
Don't forget! You can get 20% off your next order from With Love Kirsten using the code "TWSBLOG"!