December 11, 2013

Pleats


Hey guys! I hope you're all having a great week :)
I'm back with another outfit post, which I wore a few days ago to do the last of my Christmas shopping (I can't believe I've finished buying presents so early!).

 I bought this skirt around 2 years ago and although I love it, I've hardly ever worn it! I love the colour and style but because I never wear pleats, I'm usually hesitant to style it. But you can never go wrong with pairing items with white for a fresh and polished look, so I went for my trusted basic white shirt and added a pastel yellow bag for some extra colour. 

How would you style this skirt? 
I'd love to know, not only for my own curiosity, but for future reference as well.. so I can wear this skirt out more often ;)


What I wore:
Skirt: Topshop
Shirt: Zara (similar here)
Bag: Sportsgirl (similar here)
Shoes: INNIU (similar here)


SPECIAL OFFER:
Get 20% off your order from With Love Kirsten using the code "TWSBLOG"
Their items are updated daily, so be sure to check it out!