September 18, 2013

The Grounds

Yesterday was my mum's birthday, so I decided to take the day off and enjoy it with my family. We had a late breakfast at The Grounds of Alexandria, then went for some retail therapy :) I finally bought a pair of boyfriend jeans that I actually liked on myself! (I tweeted a photo of them here). Every pair that I've tried on in the past just didn't quite fit right or suit my style, but thankfully I found one because I'm in love with the trend. I'm a huge jeans person, so I guess that's no surprise. I can't wait to style them for an outfit post!

For yesterday's outfit, I went for my signature jeans and a blazer combo - comfortable and classic. I love a good pop of colour so I went for a bright blazer, and it just so happened to suit the gorgeous sunshine outside :)

Birthday flowers for my mum!
Fresh flowers at The Grounds :) 
Peach and apricot tarts! Sooo delicious!
Enjoying a super tasty banana smoothy before heading out for a day of shopping!

What I wore:
Blazer: Dotti (similar here)
Shirt: Zara (similar here)
Jeans: Sportsgirl (similar here & here)
Flats: Forever New (similar here)
Necklace: Diva (similar here)


SPECIAL OFFER:
Get 20% off your order from With Love Kirsten using the code: "TWSBLOG"
Check out their items for UNDER $1 !