September 09, 2013

Colour bash

Happy Monday everyone!
Hope you're all having a great start to the week. I'm back with an outfit post, and true to my style, it's full of colour :) 

But - how cool is this background?! I was on my lunch break when I walked passed this amazing wall and knew I had to shoot an outfit post with it. So I decided to come back the next day (with some more exciting clothes on that aren't my usual 'denim and t-shirt' outfit for work). I've had this blazer for years and absolutely love it. I'm a huge fan of blazers and I love throwing them on over a plain t-shirt to add a bit more sophistication. 

And floral pants are a must. Because it's spring. Groundbreaking. (Couldn't help myself. Love The Devil Wears Prada.)

What I wore:
Pants: Dotti (similar here & here)
T-shirt: Dotti
Blazer: similar here & here
Sandals: INNIU (similar here)
Bag: Sportsgirl (similar here)
Necklace: With Love Kirsten (GET 20% OFF!)


DON'T FORGET!
If you like my necklace from With Love Kirsten, you can get it for only $5!
Just use the code "TWSBLOG" to get 20% off your order!

There are also HEAPS of great items for UNDER $1 !!

They update their stock daily, so check back regularly to see what bargains you can grab :)