September 16, 2013

Camouflage

I know some of you may be over the camo print already... but I'm not! :)
I still love these jeans and I've definitely worn them heaps since I purchased them a few months back. I love how versatile they are and how easy it is to dress them up or down. They give a perfect amount of edge to an outfit and you really can't go wrong when pairing them with a simple white, black or grey t-shirt.

I know the camo print isn't going to stay on-trend forever, so I'm trying to make the most of it before the summer season kicks in and the jeans get tucked away.

Are you guys still loving the camo trend?

What I wore:
Jeans: Sportsgirl (similar here)
Shirt: Dotti
Blazer: Dotti (similar here)
Shoes: Zu (similar here)
Clutch: Colette (similar here)
Necklace: With Love Kirsten


SPECIAL OFFER:
Get 20% off your order from With Love Kirsten using the code "TWSBLOG"


Submitted as part of IFB Project #120: Back to Basics