March 15, 2013

Trend: short suit

My new favourite trend: the short suit. And stylish suits in general. I'm loving this trend at the moment because my personal style is quite polished. I love anything structured and tailored - blazers, pants, shorts etc., and a trendy suit worn with the right accessories always catches my eye. 

But there's something so edgy about pairing a blazer with matching shorts. It's as if you're keeping the polished and chic look, but at the same time adding a modern twist on it by wearing shorts - just because you can. 

Here's a few style inspiration photographs to get you excited! How would you wear this trend? Do you prefer shorts or pants? Prints or block colours?



Sources:  pinterest, miroslavaduma.tumblr.com, wendyslookbook.com, sincerelyjules.com, theblondesalad.com, dulcecandy.com